PayPal - The OXID eFire extension
- PayPal is available as a regular payment method in the appropriate checkout step.
- PayPal express is already included at the checkout (registration step), at the so called “mini cart” and at the product detail pages.
- The module is highly customizable through many options at the admin panel, for example the step to transfer the money (at the order date or on delivery).
- Options are adjustable in different ways for each multishop (OXID eShop Enterprise Edition only).
- The payment page at PayPal can be customized by your own logo and the name of your online store.
- If you wish, you can transfer the content of the cart (purchased product items) to PayPal. Your customer has to decide whether this data shall be transferred or not.
- Partial payment is possible.
- The admin panel provides an overview of the PayPal payments per order.
For installation instructions please see /documentation/UserManual_en.pdf in this package.
Licensing of the software product depends on the shop edition used. The software for OXID eShop Community Edition is published under the GNU General Public License v3. You may distribute and/or modify this software according to the licensing terms published by the Free Software Foundation. Legal licensing terms regarding the distribution of software being subject to GNU GPL can be found under http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html. The software for OXID eShop Professional Edition and Enterprise Edition is released under commercial license. OXID eSales AG has the sole rights to the software. Decompiling the source code, unauthorized copying as well as distribution to third parties is not permitted. Infringement will be reported to the authorities and prosecuted without exception.