OE Statistics Module
A module for logging and displaying statistics for OXID eShop Community and Professional Edition (formerly part of the core)
- OXID eShop v6.*
Please proceed with one of the following ways to install the module:
Module installation via composer
In order to install the module via composer, run the following commands in commandline of your shop base directory (where the shop's composer.json file resides).
composer require oxid-projects/statistics-module
Module installation via repository cloning
Clone the module to your OXID eShop modules/oe/ directory:
git clone https://github.com/OXIDprojects/statistics-module.git statistics
Module installation from zip package
- Make a new folder "statistics" in the modules/oe/ directory of your shop installation.
- Download the https://github.com/OXIDprojects/statistics-module/archive/master.zip file and unpack it into the created folder.
- Activate the module in the administration panel.
- Configure the module for collecting information for the generation of reports.
At the module settings page, please find the option "Activate Logging for Statistics". If activated, the module now logs information about actions like visited products and categories, orders, on-page searches etc. Out of this information, statistic reports can be generated.
If the module is active, a new navigation point will appear in admin panel: "Statistics -> Stats & Log-Maint.". Please create and view your statistic reports here.
Creating a new report:
- Enter the report name and save it
- Assign areas which should be added to the report by using "Assign Reports"
- Choose the time frame for the report to be generated
- Press the "Generate Report" button
A new page should appear now with the generated report in it:
Uninstall the module
- Disable the module in administration panel and delete the module folder
Licensing of the software product depends on the shop edition used. The software for OXID eShop Community Edition is published under the GNU General Public License v3. You may distribute and/or modify this software according to the licensing terms published by the Free Software Foundation. Legal licensing terms regarding the distribution of software being subject to GNU GPL can be found under http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html. The software for OXID eShop Professional Edition and Enterprise Edition is released under commercial license. OXID eSales AG has the sole rights to the software. Decompiling the source code, unauthorized copying as well as distribution to third parties is not permitted. Infringement will be reported to the authorities and prosecuted without exception.