OASIS Governance and Proposals
The OASIS community governance program will allow anyone with the updated version of the wallet to submit project proposals for integration, promotion, new exchange listings, marketing, development, etc and get the requested OASIS coins if MasterNode owners support it with Yes votes.
OASIS aims to have a proposals platform that is:
- Open and inclusive
- Simple and user-friendly
- Financially and professionally rewarding
How it works
View active OASIS proposals that MasterNode owners can vote on: http://oasis.mn.zone/proposals
Click on the proposal title to read more details about it. When ready to vote, click the
VOTE NOW button of the proposal and copy the command you need to run.
How do proposals end up on the page
Before a proposal is submitted, we recommend opening it up for public discussion. This ensures that your proposal is reasonable and coherent enough to pass our voting standards. You can read more about the creation process below.
To view and participate in discussion on proposals that have not been submitted yet, visit this link:
How to create a proposal
- Login to your GitHub account
- Create a proposal draft as a GitHub Issue.
- Based on community feedback, refine the proposal to make it more suitable for voting on
- Once ready, it will be merged into the 'final' directory of the proposals repository
- You will receive a READ-ONLY short link from an Admin
- Use the link to submit the proposal on the blockchain. Step by step instructions on how to do this are here
- Wait for the MasterNode owners to vote on your proposal. Only 1 vote is allowed per MasterNode instance.