This plugin allows you to translate your entire site content in the powerful TMS Memsource:
- Create Memsource jobs with great control over what's exported
- Import Memsource jobs with reports for what has changed
- Functionality to capture the state of your site and use it as a reference so you can later export only the differences
- Great control over the exported format of fields via kirby-outsource
- Functionality to translate language variables via kirby-variables
- Support for the Kirby Editor
|Exporting Content||Importing Translations|
composer require oblik/kirby-memsource
Sign up for a developer account in Memsource.
You can specify how each filed type should be exported for translation. For example, if you have a field formatted in YAML, you can specify that YAML should be parsed on export and encoded on import like this:
fields: data: type: myfield outsource: serialize: yaml: true
If you don't want to specify that for each occurrence of the
myfield field type, use config.php:
return [ 'oblik.memsource.fields' => [ 'myfield' => [ 'serialize' => [ 'yaml' => true ] ] ] ];
For more information on that, refer to the kirby-outsource documentation.