Here the OceanGliders community shares and discusses best practices, data formats and vocabularies.
How to contribute
We are an open community! If you want to join the effort just browse through the different repositories, raise issues or start a discussion. A good start is also to introduce you.
Ongoing community efforts
- GitHub training 🤓🎖
- Meeting notes
- Access and discuss the OceanGliders format - OG1.0.
- Ocean Glider’s BUFR format defined in WMO's table D by descriptor 3-15-012. The archived proposal and related discussions can be found at: wmo-im/BUFR4#16
- SOPs for Data Assembly Centers are available here.
- Join the Oxygen SOP. v1.0.0 released on June 1 2022, doi
- Join the Salinity SOP community review: Open until June 30 2022.
- Join the Nitrate SOP community review: Open until June 30 2022.
- Join the Depth Average Currents (DACs) SOP.
- Join the Chla SOP.
If you wish to contribute to the SOP development just let us know here.
Code of Conduct
Please read and follow our Code of Conduct.