MISC Lab Toolbox
Matlab tools for oceanographic analysis focusing on the inherent optical properties (IOPs) of the open ocean.
The functions available are:
- compute_bbp.m: Compute the particulate backscattering b_bp from the backscattering bb
- correct_npq.m: Correct for non photochemical quenching using Xing et al. (2012) and/or Sackmann et al. (2008)
- etimate_mld.m: Estimate the mixed layer depth (MLD) with one of the following method: fixed temperature threshold, fixed density threshold, variable density threshold or fixed density gradient.
- meshprofile.m: Interpolate data between profile (often used with scatter3m)
- need_npqc.m: Determine if need a non photochemical quenching correction
- scatter3m.m: 4D visualization with earth map (latitude, longitude, depth and measure)
To work properly the toolbox need those features in matlab path (addpath):