Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
General ideas for Ocelot capabilities
Welcome to the Ocelot wiki. This page lists general ideas for Ocelot, drawn from feedback from the LCA community, as well as our own ideas. Feel free to add to this page!
- Easily change prices, thereby changing allocation factors
- Change the way that marginal technology is decided in the consequential system model
- Show influence of certain choices in system model definitions as a way of better communicating LCA results
- Make it easier to switch between system models (This is a core idea of Ocelot, as we want to systematically test the effects of modelling choices).
- Graphically show the distribution of the inventories over several co-products