A custom client launcher for Nexon's Counter-Strike: Online 2, written in C++.
Ready for this master server
Any help towards the project is welcome and appreciated.
Obtaining the launcher
- Download a copy of the launcher;
- Then, extract the files inside to
[your CSO2 game folder]/Bin.
Starting the game
Note: a master server has to be running somewhere.
start-cso2.bat and enter the master server's IP address to start the game.
The translations are a courtesy of Frostie.
- When the game loads enter some login information - only your username will be used, so you can use any password (image);
- Select 커스텀모드 (custom mode) to go to the channel menu (image);
- Pick a channel (image)
- Create your own room by pressing 방만들기 (create a room) (image) then choosing game mode (image);
- You can now start the match by pressing 게임 시작 (game start) (image).
You can input Source Engine commands (such as
cl_showfps 1) in the console window.
Available command line arguments
-lang [some language]- Sets the game's language to some language's (considering you have the language files)
-masterip [some ip]- Sets the master server's IP address to some ip
-masterport [some port]- Sets the master server's port number to some port
Currently only Visual Studio 2017 is supported.
Starting the build
In a Powershell instance enter:
./setuplibs.ps1 # setups dependencies
Open the solution
CSO2Launcher.sln and build it in your preferred configuration.
If built successfully, you will find the launcher inside
Have a look at the issues for a list of bugs found or to report them yourself.
Improvements and suggestions are welcome, make one at 'pull requests'.
- To UserU
- To SHI_KU
- To ReddUT from Counter-Strike Online Wikia's Discord
- To Frostie from Counter-Strike Online Wikia's Discord
LICENSE for license information.
I'm not affiliated with either Valve and/or Nexon, neither I own Counter-Strike Online 2.