DOLIBARR ERP & CRM
Dolibarr ERP & CRM is a modern software package to manage your organization's activity (contacts, suppliers, invoices, orders, stocks, agenda…).
It's an Open Source Software (written in PHP language) designed for small, medium or large companies, foundations and freelances.
You can freely use, study, modify or distribute it according to its Free Software licence.
You can use it as a standalone application or as a web application to be able to access it from the Internet or a LAN.
Dolibarr is released under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version (GPL-3+).
See the COPYING file for a full copy of the license.
Other licenses apply for some included dependencies. See COPYRIGHT for a full list.
Releases can be downloaded from official website.
Install from composer
If you do not already have Composer installed, you may do so by following the instructions at getcomposer.org. On Linux and macOS, you may run the following commands:
curl -sS https://getcomposer.org/installer | php mv composer.phar /usr/local/bin/composer
On Windows, you can download and run https://getcomposer.org/Composer-Setup.exe
You can then create a new project
composer create-project dolibarr/dolibarr erp
If you have low technical skills and you're looking to install Dolibarr ERP/CRM in just a few clicks, you can use one of the packaged versions:
- DoliWamp for Windows
- DoliDeb for Debian or Ubuntu
- DoliRpm for Redhat, Fedora, OpenSuse, Mandriva or Mageia
You can use a Web server and a supported database (MariaDB, MySQL or PostgreSQL) to install the standard version.
Uncompress the downloaded archive
Copy the "dolibarr" directory and all its files inside your web server root or anywhere you'd like and set up your web server to use "dolibarr/htdocs" as root for a new web server virtual host (second choice need to be server administrator)
Create an empty
htdocs/conf/conf.phpfile and set permissions for your web server user (write permissions will be removed once install is finished)
From your browser, go to the dolibarr "install/" page
The URL will depends on choices made in the first step:
Follow the installer instructions
- Overwrite all old files from 'dolibarr' directory with files provided into the new version's package.
- At first next access, Dolibarr will redirect your to the "install/" page to follow the upgrade process.
install.lockfile exists to lock any other upgrade process, the application will ask you to remove the file manually (you should find the
install.lockfile into the directory used to store generated and uploaded documents, in most cases, it is the directory called "documents").
Note: migration process can be safely done multiple times by calling the
See the ChangeLog file.
Main application/modules (all optional)
- Customers, Prospects and/or Suppliers directory
- Products and/or Services catalog
- Commercial proposals management
- Customer and Supplier Orders management
- Invoices and payment management
- Standing orders management (European SEPA)
- Bank accounts management
- Shared calendar/agenda (with ical and vcal export for third party tools integration)
- Opportunities and/or project management
- Projects management
- Contracts management
- Stock management
- Shipping management
- Interventions management
- Employee's leave requests management
- Expense reports
- Electronic Document Management (EDM)
- Foundations members management
- Mass emailing
- Point of Sale
- Bookmarks management
- Donations management
- Data export/import
- Thirdparties and/or products categories
- Barcodes support
- Margin calculations
- LDAP connectivity
- ClickToDial integration
- RSS integration
- Skype integration
- Payment platforms integration (PayPal, Stripe, Paybox...)
Other general features
- Localization in most major languages.
- Multi-Users and groups with finely grained rights.
- Multi-company by adding of an external module.
- Very user friendly and easy to use.
- Highly customizable: enable only the modules you need, add user personalized fields, choose your skin, several menu managers (can be used by internal users as a back-office with a particular menu, or by external users as a front-office with another one)
- Works with PHP 5.3+ and MariaDB 5.0.3+, MySQL 5.0.3+ or PostgreSQL 8.1.4+ (See requirements on the Wiki)
- Compatible with all Cloud solutions that match MySQL, PHP or PostgreSQL prerequisites.
- An easy to understand, maintain and develop code (PHP with no heavy framework; trigger and hook architecture)
- Support for country specific features:
- Spanish Tax RE and ISPF
- French NPR VAT rate (VAT called "Non Perçue Récupérable" for DOM-TOM)
- Canadian double taxes (federal/province) and other countries using cumulative VAT
- Tunisian tax stamp
- Argentina invoice numbering using A,B,C...
- Compatible with European directives (2006/112/CE ... 2010/45/UE)
- PDF or ODT generation for invoice, proposals, orders...
Dolibarr can be extended with a lot of other external application or modules from third party developers available at the DoliStore.
WHAT DOLIBARR CAN'T DO YET
These are features that Dolibarr does not yet fully support:
- Tasks dependencies in projects
- Payroll module
- No native embedded Webmail
- Dolibarr can't do coffee (yet)
Administrator, user, developer and translator's documentations are available along with other community resources on the Wiki.
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute. [Contribute].
Dolibarr is the work of many contributors over the years and uses some fine libraries.
See COPYRIGHT file.
NEWS AND SOCIAL NETWORKS
Follow Dolibarr project on:
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here.