On this page, you will find all the product updates and fixes that we've added to the Offcloud.com service, a cloud-based download manager & data synchronization endpoint. We will strive our best to keep you informed of everything that happens behind the scenes.
- We have fully implemented CashtoCode as a payment method.
- You can now download files from pCloud in addition to uploading to it.
- We resolved issues with fetching files from 1fichier.
- We have fixed performance with downloading from DDL.
- We began integration support for CashtoCode as a payment method.
- We improved the stability of our PayPal and credit card payment processor.
- We upgraded the infrastructure of half our proxy servers for increased speeds.
- We fixed support for Novafile and Ubiqfile sources.
- We improved the processing of remote requests for cached torrents.
- We reviewed the integrity of our payment methods for compliance.
- We improved the security of WebDAV remote uploads.
- We improved remote uploading to WebDAV with better compatiblity with NAS and store services.
- We have improved several elements in our user experience.
- We fixed an issue with downloading from Zippyshare.
- We extended the performance of downloading from BitTorrent network.
- We implemented uploading to third party using FTPS.
- We improved stability of uploading to third party using WebDAV.
- You can now download from YouTube various video formats.
- You can now download all content found in folders on Mega.nz.
- We updated the authorization module that allows you to upload faster to Dropbox.
- You can now download from YouTube at more speed thanks to specific proxy servers.
- You can now download content from Filestore and Solidfiles.
- We delivered a solution to allow for uploading to a custom endpoint in Amazon S3.
- We improved the way our system names your files uploaded to third party.
- We increased the stability of uploading to third party using FTP/SFTP.
- We augmented the performance of uploading to Google Drive.
- You can now download content from Mediafire in a more stable manner.
- We added to our user interface more information about your remote uploads.
- You can now remote upload content from sources available only in cloud mode.
- We resolved issues associated with downloads from Filefactory.
- We improved the function to upload to Microsoft OneDrive.
- You can now download content from Turbobit in a more stable manner.
- You can now download content from .m3u8 playlists, from any website or source.
- We improved our API with fileName parameter that allows you to specify a certain file name for a request.
- We upgraded our proxy servers to provide better speeds for remote uploads.
- We improved the security of our web app to avoid DDoS attacks and increase the speed of our service.
- You can now convert any web page into a better PDF output.
- We resolved several issues on our user interface with the table view.
- We improved the stability of remote uploads to Microsoft OneDrive for Business.
- You can now download content from FTPS sources.
- We have updated our Chrome extension for compliance with latest Chrome technology.
- We now grant you some extra free links if your requests fail due to an error.
- We improved stability of remote uploading to Mega.io.
- We increased the performance of remote uploading to Google Drive.
- We fixed an issue that caused duplicate records of a user's usage.
- We restored the functionality of downloading from Ddl.to and Ubiqfile.
- We improved our BitTorrent engine by adding support for more private trackers.
- We ameliorated our customer service with a better handling of support tickets.
- We implemented support for remote uploading entire folders to WebDAV.
- We increased the performance of remote uploading to SFTP and pCloud.
- We increased performance of downloading from 1Fichier.
- We improved stability for remoting uploading to Wasabi.
- We added support for more private BitTorrent trackers.
- We made the handling of links to NZB files more efficient.
- We now accept payments from PaySafeCard thanks to a trusted reseller.
- We implemented UX improvements for handling support tickets.
- We resolved an issue with remote uploading to pCloud.
- We improved stability of remote uploading in general.
- We implemented a new way to remote upload to Mega.io to increase speeds and stability.
- We fixed issues with downloading videos from VK and Instagram.
- We ameliorated the way you can download from Uptobox.
- We added ability to retrieve information about usage quotas and supported sources with an API request.
- We augmented the performance of our BitTorrent system's cache.
- We improved the way of sending emails so that they won't end up in the spam folder.
- You can now remote upload to pCloud.
- We resolved issues with downloading from Keep2Share.
- We fixed the feautre that lets you retry failed requests using an API call.
- We increased the performance of the downloader for direct links.
- We extneded the file size limit for remote uploading to Microsoft OneDrive.
- We improved the stability of downloading BitTorrent sources.
- We made the algorithm that selects the best proxy server more clever.
- We added support to use your own premium accounts for Filefactory and Turbobit sources.
- We added support to download from Ubiqfile.
- We implemented a Usenet server so you can now download from Usenet with Offcloud using your NZB client.
- We added the ability to download folders from FTP.
- We resolved an issue with downloading from Mediafire.
- We added support to download from DDL.to.
- We added the list of supported sources to the mobile version of our website.
- We added support for additional private trackers on BitTorrent.
- We fixed an issue with Unicode file names being remote uploaded to Dropbox.
- We added a feature that allows you to quickly remote upload files found in your Offcloud cloud space.
- We fixed an issue with remote uploading to Microsoft OneDrive for Business.
- We improved the support of jDownloader, especially with Novafile sources.
- We resolved an issue with direct downloading from servers that lacks support of HEAD requests.
- We fixed support to download from Rapidgator.
- We made several improvements to our user experience.
- We improved the stability of the zip extraction feature.
- We resolved an issue with file names in the FTP and SFTP remote uploader.
- We fixed an issue with downloading from Soundcloud.
- We implemented a fallback for downloading from YouTube if the chosen format is not working.
- We improved the stability of our BitTorrent engine.
- You can now download from Uptobox and 1fichier using your own premium account.
- We resolved issues with remote uploading to Amazon S3 and Wasabi.
- We implement support to download from WDUpload.
- We redeveloped the ability to remote upload to FTP.
- We improved the performance of our Usenet engine.
- Improved processing of remote uploads for already cloud downloaded content
- Improved detection of file names in Youtube videos
- Added SFTP and Wasabi remote options
- Improved torrents cache for more efficient work
- Redeveloped HTML to PDF converter
- Fixed Soundcloud, Turbobit support
- Added support for Fshare.vn
- Added support of VK links available only for registered users
- Improved Icerbox support
- Improved cloud server software
- Improved Usenet downloader
- Added support of Filefox
- Added Amazon S3 remote option
- Fixed issues in OneDrive for Business uploader
- Redeveloped Mega uploader
- Added Dedicated BitTorrent instance feature
- Introduced new addons: Reset daily quota for premium hosts, Reset monthly premium traffic counter, Extend cloud retention for 500GB for 90 days
- UX improvements in the Table view
- Implemented ability to receive e-mail notifications about failed/completed downloads
- Improved support of torrents from private trackers
- Significantly improved torrents downloader
- Added support of Hotlink
- Improved Openload plugin
- Improved Cloud downloader
- Implemented caching of Usenet content
- Added ability to create folders in Google Team Drive
- Implemented wdupload support
- Added support for Katfile, Florenfile, Takefile.link, Rapidrar, Icerbox, Uploadgig
- Fixed novafile support
- UX improvement for status of pending download requests
- Improved support for Rapidgator
- Added ability to download cloud items as a zip archive
- Fixed issue with api/retry API call
- UX improvements in the Table view, added ability to create download requests from the Table view
- Improved UI for browsers with AdBlock software
- Fixed WebDAV uploader
- Improved Google Drive uploader
- Improved stability of torrents downloader
- Added ability to specify your own premium account credentials for some hosts like 1fichier / Rapidgator / Uptobox to overcome daily limits
- Fixed support for Zippyshare, Salefiles, Inclouddrive
- Changed API endpoints
- Added API endpoint to retry failed downloads
- Added ability to resume interrupted FTP uploads
- Fixed issue with Google App authorization
- Improved torrent cache
- Fixed issues in FTP uploader
- Added ability to specify a folder to upload for FTP remote option
- Improved proxy server assignment for download requests
- Fixed Uptobox
- Added ability to remove items in the Table view
- Added support for Filespace, Filer.net
- Added ability to choose quality of Youtube videos
- Fixed downloading of zipped content from Offcloud
- Improved Novafile
- Added support of FPX payment method
- Small improvements for Google Drive / Dropbox / Mega uploader
- Improved detection of file names for direct links
- Added link partnership program ( https://offcloud.com/fetch )
- Added support of box.com links
- Improved processing of http(s) links by proxy server
- Improved speed for unzipping of downloaded items
- Fixed Soundcloud, Zippyshare
- Fixed issue with file names in Dropbox uploader
- Improved assignment of server for cloud downloading basing on user's geolocation data
- Improved stability of Google Drive and FTP uploaders
- Small UX improvements on frontend
- Added API endpoint to retrieve history of download requests
- Fixed issue with UnionPay and Webmoney payments