Office IT Pro Deployment Scripts
This repo is a collection of useful PowerShell scripts to make deploying Office 2016 and Office 365 ProPlus easier for IT Pros and administrators.
Read more about it here: Office Blogs
The software is licensed “as-is.” under the MIT License.
Do you have System Center Configuration Manager?
You can automate the configuration of ConfigMgr to deploy and manage your Office ProPlus environment using Deploying Office ProPlus with Configuration Manager
We also provide Office ProPlus specific reports. Office ProPlus ConfigMgr Reports
Are you manually editing your configuration XML files?
Tired of manually editing the Office ProPlus Configuration XML File?
Try our online XML Editor Office Click-To-Run Configuration XML Editor
Would you like a faster and easier way to download your Office ProPlus files
Try using Download-OfficeProPlusChannels to quickly and easily download from multiple Channels and languages with one operation.
Do you use Group Policy to configure your Office Clients?
If you have Group Policy setting from previous versions of Office use our Copy-OfficeGPOSettings to migrate your settings to Office 2016.
Would you like to see example of how to use our scripts to create deployment solutions?
For more detailed documentation of each script, check the Wiki or the readme file in the corresponding folder
New to PowerShell and Office 365?
Check out PowerShell for Office 365 for advice on getting started, key scenarios and script samples.
Questions and comments
If you have any trouble running this sample, please log an issue.
How to Contribute to this project
This is high level plan for contributing and the structure that we have in place for pulling changes.
- There will be 3 main levels of branches: 1 master branch, 1 development branch, feature and bug branches
- Each powershell script will have its own branch and changes will be made at that level
- Pull requests should only be made from the Development branch after the script is tested and useable
- After the code review is complete a pull request will be made from the Development branch into the master branch
- Requests for changes to scripts can be made by submitting an issue and using the appropriate tag
- For additional features to an existing script, use the label "enhancement"
- For bugs, use the label "bug"
- All issues will be reviewed and prioritized each day as we work to add new scripts and improve existing ones