Office 365 Development Training Content
This GitHub repo houses all of the training content for Office 365 Development training materials.
You are welcome to use this content as you wish to train your internal developers or present at User Groups or Conferences.
For more information on Office 365 Development visit https://developer.microsoft.com/office.
- Connectors & Actionable Messages
- Archive - Old content which has been archived
Cloning this repository
This repo of training content was initially created in 2014. Since then, there have been a significant number of commits containing a a large number of files. In early 2020, we archived a lot of the outdated content from this repo to a dedicated "archive" repo.
However, there is still a long & rich history.
If you are only interested in the content in the current state of the repo and none of the history, consider performing a shallow clone, cloning only the most recent commit. You can do this using the following statement:
git clone --depth 1 https://github.com/OfficeDev/TrainingContent.git
In early 2020, we migrated outdated content from this repo to a new archive repo: OfficeDev/TrainingContent-Archive. This includes all the content from the Archive folder & other retired modules. This was done to make it easier to download & clone this repository.
NOTE - Content "Freshness"
Note that some of the materials might be slightly out of date due to the speed of innovation in Office 365. We do welcome fixes and feedback from the community, which is a great way to get recognized in the monthly summaries and in our other public messaging.
Tip: Ever wanted to be a MVP for Office 365 development topics? - Contribute.
Join the Microsoft 365 Developer Program
Get a free sandbox, tools, and other resources you need to build solutions for the Microsoft 365 platform.
- Free developer sandbox Get a free, renewable 90-day Microsoft 365 E5 developer subscription.
- Sample data packs Automatically configure your sandbox by installing user data and content to help you build your solutions.
- Access to experts Access community events to learn from Microsoft 365 experts.
- Personalized recommendations Find developer resources quickly from your personalized dashboard.