- Workbook: The top-level object that contains related workbook objects such as worksheets, tables, ranges, etc. It also can be used to list related references.
- Worksheet: A member of the Worksheets collection. The Worksheets collection contains all the Worksheet objects in a workbook.
- Worksheet Collection: A collection of all the Workbook objects that are part of the workbook.
- Range: Represents a cell, a row, a column, or a selection of cells containing one or more contiguous blocks of cells.
- Table: Represents a collection of organized cells designed to make management of the data easy.
- Chart: Represents a Chart object in a worksheet, which is a visual representation of underlying data.
- Chart Collection: A collection of charts in a worksheet.
- TableSort: Represents a object that sorting operations on Table objects.
- RangeSort: Represents a object that sorting operations on Range objects.
- Filter: Represents a fitler object that manages the filtering of a table's column.
- Worksheet Protection: Represents the protection of a worksheet object.
- NamedItem: Represents a defined name for a range of cells or a value. Names can be primitive-named objects, range object, etc.
- NamedItem Collection: A collection of NamedItem objects in a workbook.
- Binding: An abstract class that represents a binding to a section of the workbook.
- Binding Collection:A collection of all the Binding objects that are part of the workbook.
- TrackedObject Collection: Allows add-ins to manage a range object reference across sync() batches.
- Request Context: The RequestContext object facilitates requests to the Excel application.