- P1 controls: 1 and Q
- P2 controls: 4 and R
- CHIP-8 is the interpreted language designed for an early virtual machine which enabled games to run on a wide variety of hardware
- Wikipedia entry
- A CHIP-8 emulator
- Written in Haxe, and is cross-platform
- The core, contained in the
src/emupackage, is independant from any framework/engine/renderer.
src/enginepackage contains classes that interface the core with the OpenFL framework.
- You'll notice that some sprites on the screen flicker noticeably. This is according to the specification. Historically, CHIP-8 implementations have usually added workarounds for this issue, and the "ghosting" effect on old screens made it less obvious.
- Figure out why the Stars demo isn't working, and why the Division Test program isn't finishing correctly
- Embedded program selector and load program from disk functionalities
- Test the rest of the games