The Wiresterizer format was originally designed for a software quadrilateral wireframe rasterizer.
I might expand it in the future to serve other software rasterizer needs.
- Binary and human-readable modes
- Exports vertex position
- Choose between triangles/quads/n-gons
- Exports face normals (optional)
- Exports vertex normals (optional)
- Supports explicitly setting endianness
- N-gon mode face vertex count should be an 8-bit int
- Endianness drop-down (system/little/big)
- Vertex normals
- Indexed mode
- Various vertex/attribute/dimension layouts
- Textures and UV coordinates
Binary format specifications
Text format specifications