What you need to have
- Your github credentials
- Your heroku credentials
What this should do
Install and setup / autorun etc. for all required software. Each step of the installation process should check if it can be skipped.
Already installed software should not be installed again if at latest version.
Output from the installed software should be piped to a log file.
$ curl -L https://raw.github.com/Oktavilla/Genesis/master/bin/genesis-installer | bash
What this will setup
- Homebrew (first so /usr/local has the correct rights when rvm is run)
- RVM with ruby versions REE and 1.9.x (set as default)
- Git (with auto complete for the current shell)
- MySQL (basic setup and autorun)
- MongoDB (autorun)
- Github credentials
- Vim defaults
- X11 (http://xquartz.macosforge.org/)
TODO: What should be installed
- Heroku with credentials (should upload a ssh key for the machine)
- MongoDB pull addon