Tuts for PySide
Thanks to all the developers of PySide, who shared their work and expertise in the PySide system and examples. Particularly thank you for your forbearance and patience when sharing your expertise with the less experienced PySide users.
I am particularly grateful to Aaron Richiger, who made many valuable suggestions and introduced me to github. Learning is easy when expert help is at hand!
###PySide Newbie Tutorials
The following are small examples for real newbies:
- about box - shows about box with os information.
- show licence - reads and displays licence information.
- quit prog - provides additional button to close program.
- combine bits - combines all of the above into a coherent small program
- truss - solves statically determinate truss, almost real problem.
The last item of the list develops Python code separately from its GUI.
Al. Kabaila 2014-01-09, Canberra, Australia