Small breadboard compatible development board designed for STM32L052, but all STM32 in LQFP32 package should fit.
- Breakout all I/Os
- WS2812 RGB led, blinky things, you know !
- 3.3V LDO regulator
- Easy way to select Vin or Vusb (jumper)
- Easy way to select
- USB connector and ESD protection
- 200 to 300 mA mosfet in order to control a more power or other voltages
- Reset button
- Breadboard friendly
- "FDTI" pinout connector for serial communications, and to try ST serial bootloader
- All components on one side, so the board can be easily reflowed with hotplate
Example projets are for Eclipse/OpenSTM32/GCC-ARM, also CubeMX project file is given so it should be easy to generate project files for other IDE.
There is few snippets of code in master branch, regarding:
- WS2812b led
- MOSFET control
In USB_HID branch, there is custom USB_HID device which allows consumer device (media keys) + keyboard
More info here.
Hardware is under CC Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 license.