Vetgeo is an online cloud veterinary management system
VetGeo is a new cloud vet management system
The software is created and maintained by the Oliver Dolan & his team
The current release is FREE!
Stay up to date with the latest release and announcements on Twitter: @vetgeodotcom.
PLEASE NOTE - Frequently Updated (Usually every 2/4 weeks)
Get started at http://vetgeo.com!
Please note we are a new service so we may have some bugs or missing features. All bugs reported will be prioritised and resolved quickly, please post all bug reports as git hub issues here: https://github.com/VetGeo/Main/issues
You can also vote on the issues using the thumb up and thumb down buttons to influence priorities
Issues raised and sorted by priority can be found here.
- v 2.1.0 - 14 Nov 2018 - https://github.com/OliverDolan/VetGeo-Main/milestone/11
- v 2.0.0 - 07 Oct 2018 - https://github.com/OliverDolan/VetGeo-Main/milestone/10?closed=1
- See milestone 10
- v 1.7.0 - 27 May 2017 - https://github.com/OliverDolan/VetGeo-Main/milestone/7?closed=1
- See milestone 7
- v 1.6.0 - 08 Mar 2017 - https://github.com/OliverDolan/VetGeo-Main/milestone/6?closed=1
- See milestone 6
- v 1.5.0 - 31st Jan 2017 - https://github.com/OliverDolan/VetGeo-Main/milestone/5?closed=1
- See milestone 5
- v 1.4.0 - 24th Nov 2016
- merge full name and last name on contact list page - Resolved
- loading box should function better and have correct text throughout the app - Resolved
- fixes for creating of service orders in schedule view - Resolved
- Cannot create exceptions for some resources - Resolved
- the name of a person not registered with the system is set to ". ." this needs to be changed to be more clear - Resolved
- improvements in some of the display text - Resolved
- stop reloading the sidebar so often - Resolved
- support is required for multiple currencies - Resolved
- register page complexity - Resolved
- v 1.3.0 - 1st Nov 2016
- Some users had difficulty creating animals - Resolved
- Animal delete - Resolved
- deleting an invoice not redirecting correctly - Resolved
- success or failure message should be shown after creating a calendar - Resolved
- practice name label on contact page should be changed to something more accurate - Resolved
- ability to delete products from an invoice - Resolved
- ammend database - Resolved
- v 1.2.0 - 7th Oct 2016
- Products can be added, updated and deleted
- Products can be added to an invoice
- User account management page is available from the top nav bar
- VetGeo logo selected
- v 1.1.0 - 6th Sep 2016
- Initial release to the public
VetGeo will be maintained under the Semantic Versioning guidelines as much as possible. Releases will be numbered
with the following format:
And constructed with the following guidelines:
- Breaking backward compatibility bumps the major (and resets the minor and patch)
- New additions, including new icons, without breaking backward compatibility bumps the minor (and resets the patch)
- Bug fixes, changes to brand logos, and misc changes bumps the patch
For more information on SemVer, please visit http://semver.org.
VetGeo is meant to be a complete solution for any veterinary practice on the internet. We take care of all the web programming work that every site needs, whilst trying to push the boundaries of our feature set
A responsive web application that can run on desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
Built on reliable technology by professional software engineers
Consistently styled look and feel
Ability to manage all your veterinary practice requirments.
Practice dashboard which shows all your latest sales and notifications.
Resource calendar which shows your staff and room booking schedule.
All patient animals are listed [soon to include search functionality]
Members of staff can be managed, such as vacation calendar and working hours.
Different role permissions can be assigned to each of your staff members.
A variety of calendars can be created for different purposes. Eg: working time, opening hours and room availability
Client and supplier contacts can be managed from within the app
Your veterinary services can be booked online through the web and are linkable to employee availability
You can manage all your client online bookings from online booking through to invoiced
Payments can be made by clients via paypal secure payments to your own paypal account
You can create customized orders
You can generate sales and appointment reports [More to come in the future]
#Register You can register your free online account at: app.vetgeo.com