Simple offline blog
A simple offline blog, using ServiceWorker.
npm install npm start
- Server serves a shell. That is, a wrapper for the content.
- Shell contains logic for fetching and rendering content
There is also a branch with shared rendering. See https://github.com/OliverJAsh/simple-offline-blog/pull/1.
Fetch and cache rules
- Serve from cache or else network. When serving from cache, fetch the newest content from the network to update the content on screen and then revalidate the cache.
- Home page content is always cached
- Article page content is optionally cached