This project has for goal to provide some free, portable, high-level, free software, general-purpose developments.
This repository is just an umbrella, in the sense it is mostly empty: its purpose is only to federate and give access to the
Ceylan-* actual subprojects.
Ceylan currently comprises indeed 8 public subprojects:
- Ceylan-Heavy: for all general-purpose C++ developments, to serve as a base for OSDL
- Ceylan-Hull: a repository for all kinds of shell scripts
- Ceylan-Snake: for some developments in Python
- Ceylan-Myriad: for all Erlang-based common developments
- Ceylan-WOOPER: for all developments dealing with WOOPER (OOP in Erlang)
- Ceylan-Traces: for all trace-related developments (in Erlang again)
- Ceylan-Seaplus: facilities to better integrate C/C++ code to Erlang
- Ceylan-Mobile: facilities to control mobile phones and 3G keys from Erlang