Accordion Web Part Overview
The Accordion Web Part is a SharePoint client side web part built with the SharePoint Framework (SPFx). This web part helps to create an accordion control (you manage, add, delete, edit or move a tab dynamically) and the web part editor can easily modify the tabs content thanks a HTML editor (WYSIWYG). This web part uses the jQueryUI and FCKEditor.
You can manage the following settings:
- tabs: list of tabs. Each tab has 2 properties: Title and Content
- collapsible: collapsible or not
- animate: animate or not the accordion tab changed
- speed: animation speed (if animate is true)
- heightStyle: manages how to render the content of a tab. The value can be 'auto', 'fill' or 'content'.
- inline: with this setting, you can choose if the toolbar appears over the text or in fixed position on top. Default is true.
- mode: type of toolbar, can be 'standard', 'full' or 'basic'. Default is full.
- theme: CKEEditor skin, can be 'moono' or 'kama'. Default is kama
Installing the web part
Click here to access to the Installation Process. You can install and test this web part without compiling the code by following this procedure.
Minimal Path to Awesome
- Clone this repository
- in the command line run:
|1.0||October 2016||Initial release|
|spfx-40-fantastics||Olivier Carpentier (@olivierc)|
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2016 Olivier Carpentier
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.