Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Coverflow Web Part Overview
The coverflow renders a dynamic coverflow carousel. This web part uses the jquery.coverflow.js (a popular jQuery script) as a client side web part for SharePoint. This web part uses also the Custom Fields library to enhance the web part edition experience.
You can configure the following Web Part settings:
- items: Defines the list of carousel items with a Title (mandatory), Picture (mandatory), Link Url (optional), Linke Text (optional)
- duration: The speed of animation. Use one of the standard constants "slow", "normal", "fast"
- easing: Transition effect
- density: items density
- innerOffset: items offset
- innerScale: items scale
- shadow: Add a shadow
- Text Panel Enable: enable textpanel
- Text Panel Position: inside_bottom, inside_top, inside_center, top, bottom the position of the textpanel
- Text Panel Font: textpanel title font family. if null - take from css
- Text Panel Font Size: textpanel title font size. if null - take from css
- Text Panel Font Color: textpanel title color. if null - take from css
- Text Panel Background Color: textpanel background color
- Text Panel Align: textpanel title text align. if null - take from css
Installing the web part
Click here to access to the Installation Process. You can install and test this web part without compiling the code by following this procedure.
Minimal Path to Awesome
- Clone this repository
- in the command line run:
|1.0||October 2016||Initial release|
|spfx-40-fantastics||Olivier Carpentier (@olivierc)|
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2016 Olivier Carpentier
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.