Media Player Web Part Overview
The Media Player Web Part is a SharePoint client side web part built with the SharePoint Framework (SPFx). With it, you can insert a video in your pages that is a HTML5 compatible video or audio files, a youtube video or a vimeo video. This web part uses Plyr.js lib.
You can manage the following settings:
- player: defines the kind of player. Can be 'video', 'audio', 'youtube' or 'vimeo'
- html5video: if the player is 'video', specifies the video file URL (mp4, etc.)
- html5cover: if the player is 'video', specifies the video cover file url (a url to a jpg file for example)
- html5captions: list of subtitles (captions) used if the player is video
- youtubeVideoId: if the player is 'youtube', specifies the Youtube video ID
- vimeoVideoId: if the player is 'vimeo', specifies the Vimeo video ID
- audio: If the player is 'audio', specifies the audio file url (for example a MP3 file)
Installing the web part
Click here to access to the Installation Process. You can install and test this web part without compiling the code by following this procedure.
Minimal Path to Awesome
- Clone this repository
- in the command line run:
|1.0||October 2016||Initial release|
|spfx-40-fantastics||Olivier Carpentier (@olivierc)|
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2016 Olivier Carpentier
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.