News Slider Web Part Overview
The News Slider Web Part renders a simple news slider carousel to your page. You can manage your active news, manage the layout and easily render a cool slider to enhance your pages. This web part uses unitegallery.js and the Custom Fields library to enhance the web part edition experience.
You can configure the following Web Part settings:
- Items: you can manage a list of news items. A news item is composed with the following fields: Title (mandatory), Description, Enable (mandatory), Link Url (mandatory), Picture (mandatory)
- Enable Arrows: enable arrows onslider element
- Enable Icons: enable icons in mouseover mode
- Enable Border: enable border of the tile
- Tile Width: tile width
- Tile Height: tile height
- Border Color: tile border color
- Border: tile border width
- Pause On Mouseover: true,false - pause on mouseover when playing slideshow true/false
- Autoplay: true / false - begin slideshow autoplay on start
- Speed: play interval of the slideshow
- Text Panel Enable: enable textpanel
- Text Panel Always On Top: textpanel always visible
- Text Panel Opacity: textpanel background opacity
- Text Panel Font: textpanel title font family. if null - take from css
- Text Panel Font Size: textpanel title font size. if null - take from css
- Text Panel Font Color: textpanel title color. if null - take from css
- Text Panel Background Color: textpanel background color
Installing the web part
Click here to access to the Installation Process. You can install and test this web part without compiling the code by following this procedure.
Minimal Path to Awesome
- Clone this repository
- in the command line run:
|1.0||October 2016||Initial release|
|spfx-40-fantastics||Olivier Carpentier (@olivierc)|
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2016 Olivier Carpentier
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.