News Ticker Web Part Overview
The News Ticker Web Part is a SharePoint client side web part built with the SharePoint Framework (SPFx). With this Web Part, you can easily insert a simple news message vertical ticker, and change the ticker settings as layout, speed, etc.
You can manage the following settings:
- items: list of news to display. A news is composed with a Title, Enable and Link Url
- title: Title to display on top of the messages. By Default is 'Latest News'
- width: Ticker width
- height: Ticker height
- speed: Speed in seconds (default is 10)
- borderRadius: Radius of the borders
- pausedMouseHover: Pause the scrolls of the mouse is hover a news
- backgroundColor: Ticker bg color
- font: title's font family
- fontSize: title's font size
- fontColor: title's font color
- fontMssg: News message font family
- fontSizeMssg: News message font size
- fontColorMssg: News message font color
Installing the web part
Click here to access to the Installation Process. You can install and test this web part without compiling the code by following this procedure.
Minimal Path to Awesome
- Clone this repository
- in the command line run:
|1.0||October 2016||Initial release|
|spfx-40-fantastics||Olivier Carpentier (@olivierc)|
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2016 Olivier Carpentier
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.