Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Tweets Feed Web Part Overview
The Tweets Feed Web Part is a SharePoint client side web part built with the SharePoint Framework (SPFx). This web part generates a Twitter Feed on the page, based on the specified account. This Web Part uses the Twitter API to integrate the timeline. This web part uses also the Custom Fields library to enhance the web part edition experience.
You can manage the following settings:
- account: your Twitter account. Basically you use with or without the '@'
- autoLimit: If true, the default number of tweets will be limited and a "view more" button is available to continue
- limit: available only if autoLimit is false, you can define the maximum number of tweets to display
- header: show the header or not
- footer: show the foot or not
- borders: show the borders or not
- scrollbars: show the scrollbars or not
- width: Specifies the feed width. Leave blank to have a 100% responsive feed
- height: Specifies the feed height. Leave blank to have a 100% responsive feed
- transparent: transparent background
- linkColor: links color in feed
- borderColor: borders color
Installing the web part
Click here to access to the Installation Process. You can install and test this web part without compiling the code by following this procedure.
Minimal Path to Awesome
- Clone this repository
- in the command line run:
|1.0||October 2016||Initial release|
|spfx-40-fantastics||Olivier Carpentier (@olivierc)|
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2016 Olivier Carpentier
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.