📂 Cheatsheet-God 📂
Do you have a million bookmarks saved? Do all of those bookmarks contain unique information? Github repos starred for later?
Well this is a compilation of all of these resources into a single repo known as Cheatsheet-God. No more need for bookmarked links. No need to open a web browser. Its all here for you.
This is a collection of resources, scripts and easy to follow how-to's. I have been gathering (and continuing to gather) in preparation for the OSCP as well as for general pentesting. Feel free to use however you want!
All contributions are welcomed! If you feel like you can contribute and make these documents more complete, please do! I'll acknowledge you.
If you would like to improve anything, and add to this repo, PLEASE DO!
Here's what you do:
- Create Issue Request describing your
- Fork this repository
- Push some code to your fork
- Come back to this repository and open a PR
- After some review, get that PR merged to master
- Make sure to update Issue Request so that I can credit you! You ROCK!
Feel free to also open an issue with any questions, help wanted, or requests!
- Inspiration: Making a cheatsheet god would be proud of using.
- Hat tip to anyone who ever contributed
-> Much thanks to MrTsRex for Cheatsheet_Windows.txt enumerating Windows version vulnerabilities
-> Much thanks to susmithaaa for his contribution to Cheatsheet_PenTesting.txt password attacks section