Supinfo Project - Windows Phone 7.1
This is a Windows Phone application for listening to webradios. You can add your own streams or play one of the 20 presets.
I used :
- Isolated Storage
- Live Tiles
- Secondary Tiles
- Background Audio Agent
I made this with VisualStudio 2010 for Windows Phone.
How it works
- Tap on "Webradios" to select one of the 20 presets radios.
- Press "Play" to listen. This radio will be in fullscreen on the main page.
- You can directly Play/Pause on the main screen or use the WP built-in audio control.
- If you add the tile, you will see the radio title, image and status (Playing/Stop) updated.
- If you want, you could tap on "More" to use the build-in web browser to copy a steam in .mp3
- Then, tap on "Custom" to add this webradio with his title and audio stream.
- Just as any preset radio, your custom radio is now on the Custom page, ready to play.
- Tap on "Reset" will remove all the custom radios.
"THE NUTELLAWARE LICENSE" (Revision 23): Olivier Riberi <email@example.com> wrote those files. As long as you retain this notice you can do whatever you want with this stuff. If we meet some day, and you think this stuff is worth it, you can send me a jar. Olivier.