Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- When no drive or an unformatted drive is attached, specific errors are reported to the P8000. In some circumstances the errors the Emulator reported where not correct. This is now fixed.
- always wait some time before an error gets reported back to the P8000 to make sure the P8000 is ready to receive it
- enhance P8000-Reset detection during Emulator-operation
- fix LED<->port assignment
- when a P8000-Reset occured during Emulator-operation, set the STATUS lines back to 0
- fix the logic which checks if the specified block from the P8000 exceeds the maximum available block. Reserved blocks where considered twice before that fix