Building Web Applications with Shiny
This repo includes the material for the "Building web applications with Shiny" workshop, conducted at SatRday Johannesburg - 2019
Option 1 (Rstudio Cloud)
- Follow this link link to access the SatRday Johannesburg Workspace on Rstudio Cloud.
- Sign up or login using Github/google accounts.
- Click on intro_to_shiny_workshop project.
Option 2 (Local)
- Install R.
- Install Rstudio.
- Make sure the following packages are installed
("tidyverse", "shiny", "shinydashboard", "shinythemes", "plotly", "zoo").
- Clone this repo
git clone https://github.com/OmaymaS/intro_to_shiny_workshop.git.
- Make sure to
git pull origin masterthe latest version before the workshop.
- Add scripts producing the raw data used in the workshop.