My TE Seminar mini project
- This is my third year mini project.
- Flask (Python web development framework) used for webpages.
- SVM (Support Vector Machines) used for training and classification purposes.
- Self-generated data set of 50000 instances
- First make sure you have flask installed, if not enter the following command in terminal:
pip install Flask.
- Next, you need
scikit-learn, which is a data mining tool in Python. Install it by typing:
pip install -U scikit-learn.
- After installing flask, extract the contents in a folder and then run the
- Server runs at
localhost:5000, type this address in the browser and see the SVM in action.