Test latest development release
If you would like to help test the latest development release signup on our TestFlight page.
Have a jailbroken device? Install the latest commit build
Our huboard lists development priorites and status updates.
Development environment setup
- Install Xcode 5 with the iOS 6.0 & 7.0 SDK
- Install BBUncrustifyPlugin to keep your code within our style guidelines
git cloneyour fork
You should now be able to build. See our contributing guidelines for the specific workflow to add a new feature or bug fix.
- Update the CHANGELOG to reflect the changes in this release
- Update the version number
- Merge in to
- Create AppStore build
- Upload to AppStore, use changelog as release notes
- Create GitHub release based on changelog
- Upload dSYM for AppStore build to crashes page (might have to wait until first crash occurs)