Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
There are a number of ways to get in touch and ask a question.
We have a number of mailing lists for asking questions about OneBusAway. Mailing lists are a good way to get help not just from us, but the entire OneBusAway community as well. Maybe your question has already been answered there?
- onebusaway-users - For questions about deploying and running OneBusAway tools.
- onebusaway-developers - For questions on working with the OneBusAway source code.
- onebusaway-api - For questions about the OneBusAway REST API.
- onebusaway-commits - A read-only log of source-code commits, mostly useful for developers.
- onebusaway-issues - A read-only log of OneBusAway bugs and issues
- onebusaway-ci - A read-only log for our continuous integration server at http://ci.onebusaway.org/
OneBusAway developers occasionally hang out at
#onebusaway on FreeNode.
If one of the mailing lists isn't appropriate for your question, you can always send us an email at email@example.com.