Clone this wiki locally
There are a number of ways to get in touch and ask a question.
We have a number of mailing lists for asking questions about OneBusAway. Mailing lists are a good way to get help not just from us, but the entire OneBusAway community as well. Maybe your question has already been answered there?
- onebusaway-users - For questions about deploying and running OneBusAway tools.
- onebusaway-developers - For questions on working with the OneBusAway source code.
- onebusaway-api - For questions about the OneBusAway REST API.
- onebusaway-commits - A read-only log of source-code commits, mostly useful for developers.
- onebusaway-issues - A read-only log of OneBusAway bugs and issues
- onebusaway-ci - A read-only log for our continuous integration server at http://ci.onebusaway.org/
OneBusAway developers occasionally hang out at
#onebusaway on FreeNode.
If one of the mailing lists isn't appropriate for your question, you can always send us an email at email@example.com.