HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
- Code Style
- Contact Us
- Developer Guide
- GTFS Realtime Resources
- Importing source code into Eclipse
- Making OneBusAway Better
- Maven Repository
- Multi Region
- OneBusAway and OneBusAway NYC
- OneBusAway Deployments
- Release Management
- Running Onebusaway
- Setting Up a Tomcat Server in Eclipse
- SIRI Resources
- SIRI Web Service API
- Tracking and Analytics
- UI Roadmap
- Wiki Integration
Clone this wiki locally
OneBusAway is a collection of open-source tools and libraries designed with one goal in mind:
Making public transit easier to use.
Rider information can be anything from maps and schedules to real-time arrivals and service alerts. Check out the YouTube video to see an example of the services OneBusAway offers:
The core features of OneBusAway are contained in the OneBusAway Application Suite. Check out the OneBusAway Application Suite wiki page for details.
- onebusaway - Common parent Maven POM that defines a number of common project settings, like project license, distribution management, and artifact signing
- onebusaway-collections - Common collection and utilities classes used by a number of modules.
- onebusaway-csv-entities - A Java library for reading and writing entities from comma-separated-values files.
- onebusaway-service-alerts - Application for producing and managing service alerts on the transit agency side.
- onebusaway-probablecalls - a library for writing touch-tone phone IVR applications using the XWork library.
- onebusaway-resources - common OneBusAway resources, including images and icons.
- onebusaway-wiki-integration - Allow embedding of content from a wiki / CMS / other source in your webapp.