Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
OneBusAway is a collection of open-source tools and libraries designed with one goal in mind:
Making public transit easier to use.
Rider information can be anything from maps and schedules to real-time arrivals and service alerts. Check out the YouTube video to see an example of the services OneBusAway offers:
Get the software
The core features of OneBusAway are contained in the OneBusAway Application Suite:
- onebusaway - Common parent Maven POM that defines a number of common project settings, like project license, distribution management, and artifact signing
- onebusaway-collections - Common collection and utilities classes used by a number of modules.
- onebusaway-csv-entities - A Java library for reading and writing entities from comma-separated-values files.
- onebusaway-service-alerts - Application for producing and managing service alerts on the transit agency side.
- onebusaway-probablecalls - a library for writing touch-tone phone IVR applications using the XWork library.
- onebusaway-resources - common OneBusAway resources, including images and icons.
- onebusaway-wiki-integration - Allow embedding of content from a wiki / CMS / other source in your webapp.