This software allows you to translate any text on screen. Basically it is a combination of screen capture, OCR and translation tools.
Windows: download and run the installer from github releases page.
Linux: install dependencies and build from source (edit .pro, qmake && make). Also download data files for tesseract.
OS X: currently not supported.
- Run program (note that it doesn't have main window).
- Press capture hotkey.
- Select region on screen.
- Get translation of recognized text.
- Many OCR languages (can be modified dynamically)
- Global hotkeys for main actions
- Copy last translation to clipboard
- Repeat last translation
- Show result in 2 ways (widget or tray baloon)
- Preprocess (scale) recognizeable image
- Interface languages (ru, eng)
- Works only on primary screen
- Can not capture some dynamic web-pages
- Not very precise OCR
- Not all functions are cross-platform (may be bugged on some systems)