Qt Creator Cppcheck Integration
Plugin integrates some Cppcheck functionality into Qt Creator IDE.
- Automatically check active project after build
- Automatically check active project's files on save
- Manually check any project's file
- Display found error in task pan (with marks in editor)
- Most settings are configurable
- Translation support
- Checking for unused functions prevents use of several threads and can decrease performance
- Custom launch parameters are passing before plugin's so can take no effect
Built plugin can be downloaded from github releases.
IMPORTANT: plugin's version must match Qt Creator's version (difference in last digit is acceptable)
QTCREATOR_SOURCES= path to Qt Creator source dir (with qtcreator.pro)
IDE_BUILD_TREE= path to compiled Qt Creator dir (with bin,lib,libexec,...)
- Extract/copy files from archive into Qt Creator's dir (archive already contains proper paths).
- find QtCreator install directory
- copy lib/qtcreator/plugins/libQtcCppcheck.so to QC_DIR's lib/qtcreator/plugins
- copy share/qtcreator/translations/QtcCppcheck_ru.qm to QC_DIR's share/qtcreator/translations/
- Enable plugin in Help->Modules menu.
Additional information can be obtained here (in russian)