- Exceptions for
- Proper shutdown of
SyncServiceto avoid logcat errors.
- Possibly fixes some devices putting app into a force close state due to the improper shutdown.
- Updated ShortcutBadger library to 1.1.11
- Badge support for older Samsung devices, OPPO, and ZUK devices.
Google Project number pulled from OneSignal account
- Google project number is now used from OneSignal instead of
- If none was entered on OneSignal then the manifest key will still be used.
- Fixed issue where disabling badges was not being respected in some cases. Issue #129
- Was creating crashes on some Sony devices if you also removed the permission.
- If send priority was set to high(10), then the notification will be displayed with
collapse_key) will be used to replace notifications in a future update.
- Background images on notifications will now be top left aligned.
- Set string key
rightto change alignment.
- Alignment was
centerCropin previous releases.
- Background images are now only supported on Android 4.1+.
- Set string key
manifestApplicationId and Hardware id remove and postNotification fix
manifestApplicationIdno longer needs to be set, default
applicationIdis now used.
- Removed used of fallback hardware ids.
PostNotificationResponseHandler.onFailurenow always returns a
JSONObjectwith an error.
Stability, no sound payload option, and Location sharing setting
- Setting Android sound name to
"nil"disables the notification's sound.
- Location sharing can be disabled with
- Rare crash fixes
- getTags now correctly returns values on 2nd and following calls. Issue #97
- zh-Hant language detection. Issue #98
- Fixed reported subscription errors that show on the OneSignal dashboard.