Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Groupless Notification and In-App Message Dragging Action Fix
getActiveNotifications()crash related to
- Similar to issue #422, but for Android 8.0.0 Samsung devices
- Fixed an issue with In App Messaging where a drag would sometimes trigger an action
In-App Messaging and Other Misc Fixes
startLocationUpdateNPE with the Builder on app focus
- Fixed nested
- Issue #671
- Fixed In-App Messaging crash when opening preview in rare cases
- Fixed crash when rotating the device while an In-App Messaging is about to show
Android N groups, NPE userPrivacyConsent, Samsung 100 jobs Fixes
- On Android N (7.0)+ devices when 4 or more notifications are shown tapping on the group is now handled
- Fix NPE errors when app is resumed when
- Issue #800
- Fixed "App may not schedule more than 100 distinct jobs" error, mostly affecting Samsung devices in rare cases
- PR #804
In-App Messages & Changing AppId Fixes
- Fixed In-App Messaging resizing on orientation change when
- When re-initializing with a different AppId the device registers correctly without requiring an app cold start
- Dashboard parameters are now correctly refreshed as well from the new app id.
- Added some extra In-App Message handler methods to make wrapper SDK development simple
- See the OneSignal In-App quickstart guide for more details.
- Notification Channels / Categories, added invalid format handling to LED colors.
- PR #775
AndroidManifest.xmlcheck when using newest init method.
- PR #786
- Fixed location permission prompting and session count / time tracking after privacy consent is accepted.
- PR #772
Fixed remote params & WrapperWorkItem.complete issues
Restore Logic includes TTL, network optimizations, and misc fixes
- Filter notifications past their TTL when restoring them back to the shade. PR #720
- Restoring logic happens when the app is cold started, device reboot, or app is updated.
- Caching for REST GET calls by handling 304s. PR #723
- Omit network retries if HTTP 403 is returned. PR #724
- Added SDK-Version HTTP header to all requests PR #721
- Registration retrying now does not require a new session to resume retrying if app was interrupted by an app cold restart.
- PR #718
Badge Count, Notification Overflow, and getTag Fixes
- Badge count now uses notification count from system
- Fallback for Pre-Android 6 to use internal count.
- Omits running notification restore if notifications are disabled.
- Fixes new notifications not showing if there were 49 notifications in the shade
- Now handles removing oldest notifications to make room for new ones.
- Clear notifications methods now works even if provideUserConsent was not accepted.
- Badge counts are now updated after restoring notifications.
- getTags now supports multiple callbacks
OneSignal.setAppContextis now public.
- Only needed if you need to call provideUserConsent before initializing OneSignal.