- Fixed issue where title was not settable in the last version.
- Fixed rare bug where device would not register as unsubscribed when only part of Google play services was included which was making the issue harder to debug.
- Removed logcat extra warnings from looperj that can be safely ignored, fixed error from showing in the logcat when your app is reinstalled.
Added new notification settings, setSubscription, and postNotification
- Calling OneSignalEnableInAppAlertNotification with true will enable notifications to be displayed as alerts when one is received when the user is in your app.
- On Android you can call OneSignalEnableNotificationsWhenActive with true to place notifications in the notification area instead.
- Calling OneSignalSetSubscription with false will unsubscribe the user from receiving push notifications.
- OneSignalPostNotification lets you create user to user notifications and schedule future notifications without have to make calls to the REST API yourself.
- Android devices now retry to subscribe to GCM for push notifications if it fails due to a connection issue.
- WP8 now adds the message string in callback if one was received when the app is running.