* Date Handling
• Some users were trying to use the `send_after` field to set delay dates for notifications, and were using NSDate objects to specify the date
• NSJSONSerialization cannot automatically convert dates to strings, so this commit adds automatic date conversion for the `postNotification()` method.
* Fix Dates Test Issue
• The UnitTests target did not have the correct file permission to use the new date conversion NSMutableDictionary category...
* Case Insensitive Email Auth Hash Strings
• Changes the SDK to always convert email auth hash tokens to be lowercase to prevent issues.
* Remove Lowercase Hash Token
• It's been decided to perform case insensitive hash token comparisons on the backend instead of performing this conversion on the SDK.
• Removed the lowercase string conversion. This also broke some tests in the previous commit which weren't changed to convert the hash token to be lowercase before comparing.
* Add Deprecation Notice to syncHashedEmail()
• We are deprecating (and will soon remove) the syncHashedEmail() method from the SDK.
* PostNotification() Callback Response Thread
• Changed the SDK to ensure that PostNotification() callbacks are always called on the main thread to help developers prevent UI bugs
* Add Test for Email Subscription State Description
• Adds a test to verify that the OSEmailSubscriptionState and OSEmailSubscriptionStateChanges instance description strings are properly formatted
* * Fixes two issues that would have crashed the iOS SDK in iOS 7
* Fixes an issue parsing the new notification payload format
* Adds a new setting, kOSSettingsKeyPromptBeforeOpeningPushURL. This setting determines what happens when the user taps a push notification containing a launch URL. If the setting = true, the SDK will show a popup asking if the user wants to open the URL.
* Fixes an issue with the Swift demo where all tapped notifications would always open the Red view controller (which should only happen in response to tapping a button with id = id1)
* Remove Private API
• As a convenience, the SDK used to call some deprecated AppDelegate methods (such as application:didReceiveLocalNotification:).
• However some developers have raised concerns that this requires the use of private API's
• Since this should be relatively rare, we are removing this functionality and will print warnings whenever a developer implements these methods
* Fix Web Alert
• Fixes the alert so that instead of printing the entire URL address (which could be quite long), it prints only the scheme and the host (ie. http://google.com).
• Using localized strings
• Fix NSMutableDictionary category copyright
• Cleans up unnecessary log statements
* Cleanup - Chapter 2
• Remove an unnecessary log statement