Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Android - Outcomes & Received Receipts
In App Messaging for iOS
- Includes support for native iOS SDK 2.11.0
- In-App Messaging
New Example App
- New example app created using React Native 0.60.5
- Includes autolinking
- Uses Cocoapods by default
iOS 13 Beta 2+ pushToken and Other Android Misc Fixes
Updates from OneSignal-iOS-SDK 2.10.1
- Fixed deviceToken format error with iOS 13 Beta 2+ which was preventing the device from subscribing to OneSignal.
Updates from OneSignal-Android-SDK 3.11.2
- On Android N (7.0)+ devices when 4 or more notifications are shown tapping on the group is now handled
- Issue was related to Android's auto grouping feature.
- Now counts the most recent notification in the group being opened when the summary notification is tapped.
- Android - Fix NPE errors when app is resumed when
- Android - Fixed "App may not schedule more than 100 distinct jobs" error, mostly affecting Samsung devices in rare cases
Android - In-App Messages, Changing AppId, & Other Misc Fixes
- See the OneSignal In-App quickstart guide for more details.
- When re-initializing with a different AppId the device registers correctly without requiring an app cold start
- Dashboard parameters are now correctly refreshed as well from the new app id.
- Notification Channels / Categories, added invalid format handling to LED colors.
- PR #775
AndroidManifest.xmlcheck when using newest init method.
- PR #786
- Fixed location permission prompting and session count / time tracking after privacy consent is accepted.
- PR #772
package.jsonto fix React Native 0.60 compatibility.
- Fixes Issue #792
manifestPlaceholdersnot working if used in
- PR #791
- iOS - Added a min for "React" of version of 0.13.0 to ensure the a local copy is being used from node_modules
- PR #803
- Misc fixes to example projects
Updated Native iOS & Android OneSignal SDKs