One World Masternode Setup Guide (Ubuntu 16.04)
- 500000 OWO coins
- Local Wallet https://github.com/OneWorldCoin/OneWorld/releases
- VPS with UBUNTU 16.04
- Putty https://www.putty.org/
- Text editor on your local pc to save data for copy/paste
On your Local Wallet
Create an address with a label MN1 and send exactly 500000 OWO to it. Wait to complete 6 confirmations on “ Payment to yourself “ created.
Open the Debug Console ( Tools – Debug Console ) and type createmasternodekey. You will then receive your private key, save it in a txt to use it later.
Example: createmasternodekey w8723KqiiqtiLH6y2ktjfwzuSrNucGAbagpmTmCn1KnNEeQTJKf
Still at Debug Console type getmasternodeoutputs and save txhash and outputidx on a txt
Exemple: "txhash" : "12fce79c1a5623aa5b5830abff1a9feb6a682b75ee9fe22c647725a3gef42saa", "outputidx" : 0
Once logged in your vps, copy/past each line one by one with Enter
wget -q https://github.com/OneWorldCoin/MN/raw/master/OWO_MN_install.sh
Let this run, and when prompted for a masternode key, copy the one you got previously (masternode genkey) and press enter.
Remember to do
OneWorld-cli getblockcount to check if VPS synced with chain
Do not close your terminal/ command prompt window at this point.
Go back to your Local Wallet
- Open the Masternode Configuration file (tools – open masternode configuration file) and add a new line (without #) using this template (bold needs to be changed) in the final save it and close the editor
ALIAS VPS_IP:32112 masternodeprivkey TXhash Output
Example: MN1 220.127.116.11:32112 w8723KqiiqtiLH6y2ktjfwzuSrNucGAbagpmTmCn1KnNEeQTJKf 12fce79c1a5623aa5b5830abff1a9feb6a682b75ee9fe22c647725a3gef42saa 0
- Close and Re-open Local Wallet, and at Masternode Tab you will find your MN with status MISSING
(For the next steps you need to have already 21 confirmation on “Payment to yourself “ created in first step)
- Still on Masternode tab right click on the line of the MN with status MISSING and choose "Start Alias" for your Masternode change the status to ENABLE
NOTE: If for some reason the previous method doesn't work please do the follow
Go to Debug Console type the following: startmasternode alias 0 (mymnalias)
Example: startmasternode alias 0 MN1
Go back to Putty
You need to get "status" : 4