A full-featured Webpack setup with hot-reload, lint-on-save, unit testing & css extraction.
- For this template: common questions specific to this template are answered and each part is described in greater detail
- For Vue 2.0: general information about how to work with Vue, not specific to this template
- For Onsen UI: complete guide about how to get started with Onsen UI
- For Monaca CLI: a step-to-step guide about how to use this template with Monaca CLI
This is a project template for vue-cli. It is recommended to use npm 3+ for a more efficient dependency tree.
$ npm install -g vue-cli $ vue init OnsenUI/vue-cordova-webpack my-project $ cd my-project $ npm install $ npm run dev
The development server will run on port 8080 by default. If that port is already in use on your machine, the next free port will be used.
npm run dev: first-in-class development experience.
- Webpack +
vue-loaderfor single file Vue components.
- State preserving hot-reload
- State preserving compilation error overlay
- Lint-on-save with ESLint
- Source maps
- Webpack +
npm run build: Production ready build.
- HTML minified with html-minifier.
- CSS across all components extracted into a single file and minified with cssnano.
- Static assets compiled with version hashes for efficient long-term caching, and an auto-generated production
index.htmlwith proper URLs to these generated assets.
npm run build --reportto build with bundle size analytics.
- Supports ES2015+ in test files.
- Supports all webpack loaders.
- Easy mock injection.
npm run e2e: End-to-end tests with Nightwatch.
- Run tests in multiple browsers in parallel.
- Works with one command out of the box:
- Selenium and chromedriver dependencies automatically handled.
- Automatically spawns the Selenium server.
Fork It And Make Your Own
You can fork this repo to create your own boilerplate, and use it with
vue init username/repo my-project