This repo provides a docker-compose file configured to create a local Kentico 12 environment.
- Download and install Docker Desktop.
- Clone, or copy, the Docker compose file we'll use to create the Kentico EMS environment.
- Ensure Docker Desktop is setup to run Windows containers.
- From a command-line,
- switch to the directory containing the cloned .yml file from above
- To shutdown the environment, press CTRL + C
Note: the current setup uses a trial license which expires 14 days from the docker image creation (10/25/2019). We are currently exploring options to create a new image with a year long license. Until then, a new license can be requested at https://www.kentico.com/download-demo/testversion/trial-extend.
This solution uses 2 custom Windows based images.
- IIS image hosting the web applications with Kentico EMS installed
- SQL Server image with a Kentico DB.
- server name: localhost, 1435
- username: sa
- password: Pass@word1