ACoP 10 mAb PBPK/PD Workshop
PK-Sim® & MoBi® (OSP Suite) workshop on PBPK/PD of ADCs for Tumor Treatment
esqLABS is running a one-day hands-on PK-Sim® & MoBi® workshop on PBPK/PD (PB-QSP) of antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) for the treatment of tumor growth on Saturday 19th of October at the Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel in Orlando, FL, US as a satellite meeting to ACoP 10 2019. The workshop covers concepts and application of combining PK-Sim, MoBi and R to build your very own digital platforms for the prediction of clinical trial outcomes by leveraging physiological and mechanistic knowledge to translate early in-vitro and preclinical outcomes to the clinic. During hands-on exercises you will learn how to:
- Build a antibody/protein PBPK model in PK-Sim and compare to observed data
- Extend the physiology of your PBPK model in MoBi
- Integrate mechanism-based pharmacodynamics in MoBi
- Conduct parameter identifications in PK-Sim and MoBi
- Simulate and analyze your PBPK-QSP model in R
This workshop will be held by consultants & scientists from esqlabs GmbH with extensive experience in the use of PK-Sim® & MoBi® in all application areas.
While the workshop does not require any prior experience with PK-Sim® & MoBi®, many topics will be of interest even for advanced users.
To register for the workshop, please do so via your Registration for ACoP 10 on www.go-acop.org.
The workshop is currently restricted to 40 participants.
Registration includes coffee- and lunch breaks.
As a use-case for above learnings, we will develop a PB-QSP model for naked antibody pre-treatment (nAb) for antibody-drug conjugates (ADC) treatment of tumor growth, in detail:
|Time (Saturday October 19)||Topic|
|9:00||Welcome and getting everyone started|
|9:15||Lecture: Introduction to PK-Sim® & MoBi®|
|9:30||Hands-On: Building an ADC PBPK model|
|10:15||Hands-On: Introduction to mechanistic modeling with MoBi: Target-Mediated Drug Disposition|
|11:15||Hands-On: Tumor growth modeling|
|13:00||Lecture: Parameter Identification using PK-Sim® and Mobi®|
|13:30||Hands-On: Parameter Identification|
|14:15||Hands-On: nAb / ADC tumor treatment (PD-Effect)|
|15:45||Hands-On / Demo: Running simulations with the OSP Suite R-Toolbox in R|
|16:30||Wrap-up and Q & A|
BRING YOUR OWN LAPTOPS! We will be doing hands-on work!
- To download the software (WINDOWS ONLY!), please click here
- Download & install the R distribution (Ver 3.5+; 64 Bit) from here
- Download & install FREE RStudio Desktop (a GUI for R with additional functionalities for e.g. debugging and code visualization) from here
- For starters, please check out the tutorial site (videos & hands-on) here
- Please add this site to your watchlist (very top of page) to be informed of any changes.
Visit our News & Events Section for info on additional workshops in the future and news on our future developments in physiologically-based quantitative-systems-pharmacology.
(Managing Director, esqLABS GmbH)