SGS Exprimo and the FU Berlin will run a two-days hands-on PK-Sim® & MoBi® workshop on introducing PBPK for human dose projection and drug-drug interaction (DDI) prediction on 21st-22nd Feb 2019 at the Institute of Pharmacy, FU-Berlin, Germany.
This workshop will cover the concepts and application of combining PK-Sim and MoBi to build your very own PBPK models for the prediction of first dose in human or effects of drug-drug interactions by integrating physiological and mechanistic knowledge with preclinical information to translate to the clinic.
During hands-on exercises you will learn how to:
- Build a PBPK model in PK-Sim and compare to observed data
- Integrate mechanism-based pharmacodynamics in MoBi for PBPK-PD disease modelling
- Simulate and analyse DDI reactions with inhibitors and inducers of drug metabolism
This workshop will be held jointly by consultants and scientists from SGS-Exprimo and the FU Berlin who have extensive experience in Pharmacometrics and PBPK modelling in drug development.
While the workshop does not require any prior experience with PK-Sim® & MoBi®, many topics will be of interest even for advanced users
Participation fees include delegate pass, lunch and coffee break.
- Industry: 500 € excl. VAT
- Special price for academics & non-profit organisation employees: 250 € excl. VAT
Invoices will be sent via email as a PDF attachment. Registration confirmation will be sent after payment is received – Deadline 15 February 2019.
Special “FU Berlin” rates can be requested when booking. Other nearby hotels can be suggested.
- Hotel Steglitz International - Schloßstraße/Albrechtstraße 2, D - 12165 Berlin, Tel. +49 (0)30 79 00 5-516 - http://www.si-hotel.com
- PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN LAPTOPS! We will be doing hands-on work!
- To download the software, please click here
- For starters, please check out the tutorial site (videos & hands-on) here
- Documentation can be found here