Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
NOTE: As of this release you must install and run Composer to download dependencies when checking out code from GitHub. See https://github.com/Open-Web-Analytics/Open-Web-Analytics/wiki/Installing-from-Github for more details.
For a fully packaged distribution use:
- Added support for using Composer to manage dependencies.
Bug fix and minor feature release:
- Bugfix: referring URL doc titles are not getting fetched #484
- Bugfix: hide admin links when user has no permissions #465
- Bugfix: visitor avatar not showing #456
- Bugfix: tracking params being escaped incorrectly #459
- Bugfix: PHP 7.4 comparability #461
- Bugfix: fix visit announcement emails: #463
- Bugfix: Fix for secondary dimension joins #473
- Feature: global cookie persistence setting. #472
- Feature: ability to override location param in tracker #471
- Feature: ability to add custom user name for default admin
- Feature: change user password CLI command. #487
Many thanks to @Maaiins for all the hard work on this release!!
- Added support for proxy servers that may pass multiple IP addresses to OWA
- fixing broken tracking tag output
- fixed warnings for use of deprecated functions in the WordPress plugin
- fixed issue with MySQL table creation failing due to redundant primary key definition.
- Fixes potential XSS exploit reported by @0xmitsurugi
- Fixes broken heat map and domstream playback
- Converted owa_overlay cookie store to JSON string for uniformity with other cookies.
- removes the use of antiquated input filter class for input sanitization.
- Removes hostip as the default geolocation provider
This release fixes numerous bugs including a XSS vulnerability reported by @strukt93.
In addtion, this is the first release that includes a refactoring of the core event processing pipeline which includes the following features:
- PHP 5.3 is now a requirement.
- All event properties are now filterable.
- Events processing can be hooked in several places in order to operate on the event before/during/after processing
- When events are queued, OWA does does the absolute minimum to new events before writing them to the incoming_tracking_events queue.