Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
openag_brain v1.0.0 for use with PFC v2.1
- The Arduino firmware codegen has been replaced by a version controlled src.ino script. #274
- rosserial has been replaced by a very basic bespoke serial protocol. #274
- openag_python (previously a separate repo) has been deprecated and its functionality has been migrated over to openag_brain/src/openag_lib. #275
- Added support for openag_brain_box/fermentabot hardware. #278
- Fixed a long serial communications issue between the Raspberry Pi and Arduino #331
- All firmware modules no longer contain any blocking code.
- Added an
all_varsview to the database. Also changed the csv exporter a bit. #288
- Decoupled the
/desiredvalue database persistence to a separate node instead of just the recipe handler.
- Trace logging is enabled by simply doing
- The DoserPump firmware module doesn't crash the Arduino anymore.
- The PID loop no longer adds to e_i when the error is below the deadband which would cause runaway controllers.
- Many high-value issues fixed.