Save by OpenArchive
Save by OpenArchive enables you to safely preserve, organize, and share your mobile media.
Designed with and for newsrooms, human rights defenders, and archivists, Save keeps you in control of your mobile media at all times.
Benjamin Erhart, Die Netzarchitekten e.U. https://die.netzarchitekten.com/
These people kindly donored their time and work to translate the app and surrounding material:
- French: yahoe.001, n.perraut, soizicat
- Spanish: yamilabadu, josephdg18
- Russian: palyanitsin
- Turkish: kayazeren
- Arabic: ahmedessamdev, mahmoud_th
- Persian: arminoza
Thank you very much, folks!
2019 OpenArchive https://open-archive.org/
If you would like to contribute code, please consider the following:
- Contributions will only be considered when sent via a Git pull request.
- Stick to the general formatting of the rest of the source code. If you find inconsistencies, your improvements are welcome via pull requests.
- Stick to the naming conventions of the rest of code. Think hard about naming.
- Refactor early, don't repeat yourself.
- Spaghetti code, 1k+ line methods and similar abominations won't be accepted.
- Don't be too clever. Code which isn't understandable by anyone but you while writing it, won't be acepted. Document the non-obvious!
- If you find violations of these rules in the existing code, again: Happy to see your pull requests!
- Contributor License Agreement: If you send pull requests, please state, that you grant OpenArchive the non-revocable right to use your code for this project in any way OpenArchive deems necessary. This includes, re-licensing under another license.
Internet Archive S3 reference:
SVG -> PDF:
brew install python3 cairo pango gdk-pixbuf libffi pip3 install cairosvg cairosvg icon.svg -o icon.pdf