- New simulator option
simulatorDaisyModuleCanBeAttached- Boolean, deafults to true, allows the simulation of the a hot swapped daisy board or simulates a misinformed module.
hardSet- for when the module detects the board is not configured as the options for the module intended and tries to save itself. i.e. when the
trueand a soft reset message is parsed and the module determines that a daisy was not detected, the module will emit
hardSetthen send an attach daisy command to recover. Either
errorwill be emitted if unable to attach or
readywill be emitted if success.
- Add example for streaming with
.overrideInfoForBoardType()to elevate it's dangerous nature.
.hardSetBoardType()and input changed from numerical to string: 8 and 16 to
- Fixes #131 - 16 chan not working by sending a channel command and parsing the return.
- Fixed bug where end of transmission characters would not be ejected from buffer.
- Separated radio tests from main board test file.
- Set max number of channels for the board to use with
- Set the core info object that drives the module with
- Get info for the core object that drives the module with
Work In Progress
- Bug where daisy would sometimes not be recognized which destroyed all data. #131
- Fixes bug where extra data after EOT (
$$$) was dumped by preserving the poriton after the EOT for further decomposition.
- Fixes bug where any calls to channel set would actually break the openBCISample code as the channelSettingsArray contained an undefined.
- Writes promises resolve when they are actually sent over the serial port.
- Three new initialization options:
simulatorLatencyTimer. Together, these enable a more realistic serial port simulation, mimicking different potential user computer systems.
- New option
debuggives a live dump of serial traffic on the console if enabled
- New API function
.isConnected()to check if communications are active.
- New API function
.isStreaming()to check if samples are coming from the board.
- Implement and adapt semi-standard code style. Closes #83
- autoFindOpenBCIBoard now notices and uses the stock dongle on Linux
- 'synced' object now has
errorproperty, null on good syncs, error description on bad syncs.
- The setting for simulatorInjectLineNoise has changed from
- connect() will now fail if already connected
- The constructor will throw an error now if an invalid option is passed
.connectedproperty has been removed, replaced by
.isConnected(). Removed from docs.
.streamingproperty has been removed, replaced by
.isStreaming(). Removed from docs.
- An error event will be emitted if sntp fails to initialize on construction
- The simulator will no longer communicate when disconnected
- Fixed bug where early packet fragments were dropped after board reset
- Fixed bug where time sync replies that began a buffered chunk were ignored
- Fixed bug where simulator would output wrong version in its reset message
- Fixed bug where resources were not cleaned up if connect was called twice
- Fixed bug where serial data was written after disconnection
- Fixed bug where unexpected disconnection was not detected
- Fixed bug where promises could lead to out of order packet processing.
- Added master time offset
syncObjwhich is a running average across sync attempts.
- Examples folder with an example of time syncing every second! Woo! Doing something cool with this SDK? Make a PR with a new example!